3 December 2008

Secrets


I've recently become addicted to PostSecret. Well, okay - as I typed this I realised I haven't checked in this week for the latest installment, but there intent is there. Around the time I made this miraculous discovery (of the blog itself, not the fact that I love it), Emma posted "18 things you may not know about me" on Facebook. I was intrigued, because not only did I learn 18 facts about Emma that I previously had no idea about, but I started to think which 18 secrets I would leak. Here goes...

1. I use Pimafucort, a prescription anti-inflammatory cream as lip balm.
2. I still freak out about taniwha when I go swimming in the moana.
3. I miss Richie more than ANYONE in Hamilton.
4. I still don't know what my dream job would be.
5. My Asics Gel Durangos from 7th form are still my favourite running shoes.
6. I hate almost every type of food, and wish I ran on batteries.
7. Jen is my best friend, but I truly worship the ground Sally Taylor walks on.
8. I am SO lazy.
9. I am 100% happier if I'm underwater.
10. My proudest moment was after successfully navigating New York City, alone, on a Friday night.
11. If given the option, I would go back to Hoffman and undo all the bad stuff.
12. My brother Karl is the best guy I know, and I love him more than life itself.
13. I often spend my last dollars on juice from Tank.
14. Everything I own is yellow, but I think my favourite colour might be pink.
15. I talk to Curtis Thom every day, despite what we might tell you.
16. I race everyone in the pool. Every lap, every time I go.
17. I feel uncomfortable when people give me kisses. Especially girls.
18. My favourite nail polish is "My Chihuahua Bites" by OPI.

Fascinating? Nah, didn't think so.

No comments:

Post a Comment