8 December 2008

Hook me up for Christmas

I already have my this year's Christmas present. AND my next year's birthday present. My parents paid for my computer so I could keep up my Facebook and Blogspot habits when I moved here, so as far as they're concerned, Christmas this year is done and dusted for me.

Of course, being the spoilt and petulant brat I am, I have other ideas and have compiled my Christmas wishes for this year. I've even categorised them for easy reference.

RACING
My entry fees for the Takapuna Beach Series, Stroke & Stride, People's Triathlon, TriNZ Series and XTERRA paid for.
Giro Ionos helmet - Garmin Chipotle colours, although I should probably really get a white one
A complete componentry overhaul for my Avanti, with Shimano Dura-Ace
Zipp 404 wheelset for my Avanti

BEAUTY
Smashbox Bionic Mascara
MAC Dazzle Lash
MAC Fluidline in Silverstroke
NARS Safer Multiple Orgasm Set (just for the fun value, seriously have a look:
http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml;jsessionid=H25NHCX2BKUDECV0KRTRPIQ?id=P223609&categoryId=C7010)
Philosophy Amazing Grace Perfumed Shower Gel & Bubble Bath; Amazing Grace (perfume); and Amazing Grace Body Firming Emulsion
Bliss Fabulous Foaming Facial Cleanser

BOOKS
Steve Gurney's Lucky Legs
Sherman Alexie's Tonto & The Lone Ranger Fistfight In Heaven (I lost my copy)

OTHER STUFF I DON'T NEED
My New Zealand Mountain Bike magazine subscription topped up
Nokia 6500s cellphone
Some new shoes to wear to school

And that's pretty much it. To be honest, I'm on my way out now to find the Garmin helmet, and I don't really want the other stuff so much anyway. Except the books. The books will make me a happy camper.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment