8 January 2010

Jersey Shore?

Wow, I really cannot wait for the day they start broadcasting "Jersey Shore" in Aotearoa. Thus far, I've been reduced to watching clips of its tacky magnificence on YouTube, and reading endless stories about its trashy cast on gossip sites.

It sounds amazing.

There's one US accent I can't pull off convincingly, and that's a Guido accent. I'm not kidding, if I could, I would do it all day, every day. Everyone would believe I was from Jersey, the same way airline attendants in Las Vegas thought I was from Irvine, California.

And let's be honest, we all know I love trash. "Jersey Shore" is just trash central. The girls have nicknames, for crying out loud. J-Woww, Snooki, and Sweetheart? These are just not acceptable names for girls anywhere in the world besides Jersey. Don't even get me started on "The Situation". Roflmao. Seriously.

These kids all look like something out of an Ed Hardy ad. So you know, pretty much like a dream come true. Ed Hardy is just like, wow. So crap.

Bring "Jersey Shore" to New Zealand, MTV!

No comments:

Post a Comment