2 January 2010

Four Hundred And We're Going Fashion



Photo courtesy The Sartorialist


Wow. I just love beautiful people. Look at her! Who in the world can pull off a blazer with a tshirt and a dress that look like they came from Supre? And the movement and light in this photograph is so beautiful and perfect it just makes me want to cry blood.

It goes to show that beautiful people do exist outside the runways at Bryant Park in New York City. This particular girl was spotted in Sydney, Australia.

I finally bought my first pair of heels today. Save for the day following my naming as Waikato Sportswoman of the Year (let that be the first and only break of my new year's resolution to not speak of last year), I don't think I've ever been this excited. That said, I'm hoping that in a few days I'll be jumping for joy at being named a finalist for the Halberg Awards. Buuuut, I'm not going to lie about this. I'm not confident.

This isn't the first, and it won't be the last time I say it, but what we can be confident of is that 2010 is the year for us to make our lives, and the lives of those around us, better. Let's get out there and kick butt.

No comments:

Post a Comment