3 June 2009

Brush Envy

Sephora Brand Professionel Platinum Air Brush #55: Face

Okay, scrap everything else I said I want (except the Trek bike. Trek: offer for potential sponsorship still stands). I want
THIS!

From Sephora.com:
Sephora Brand Professionnel Platinum Air Brush #55 is the secret to the smoothest foundation finish possible. This essential tool blends as it applies, allowing for a smooth, natural-looking result. Build from light to heavy with ease as you continue application—your results will be perfectly pretty at every level of coverage.

If you're a particularly generous American or Canadian reader and you would like to assist with my getting my perfectly manicured mitts on this brush, please email me at mimartiste@gmail.com. Tim Tams or other "Down Under" fare normally not available stateside in return can be arranged.


In other, less exciting news, I have today discovered it is possible to eat too much sushi. Yes, Luke, it's true!!! It was delicious and all, but I really don't think I'm going to need to eat another bite until Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment