29 June 2009

Best For You

Mmm, I know in the past I've expressed a general dislike for Bare Escentuals because of their monopoly on the foundation market at Sephora, but their latest offering may have me converted...


And there is it, ladies. bareMinerals SPF15 Matte Foundation. Yes, please.

If you're anything like me, you're constantly searching for the perfect powder to give you a matte finish, without giving you crow's feet, more visible pores, and smile lines to boot. I was mostly happy with my MAC Mineralize SkinFinish Duo, but that's recently, and mysteriously, gone missing from my makeup kit (so a big "fuck you!" to whoever took it). And to be honest, layering powder on top of primer and liquid foundation isn't always ideal if you don't wish to be broken out for the week following.

So is this the answer to my dilemma? I sure hope so. Of course, since it's only being released now in the US, it's going to be a while before I can get my mitts on it, but I'm happy to wait.



This week: I'm testing out Auckland's SkinFit for a facial prior to Theresa's party. This is due to the fact that my efforts to sort out my skin have gone awry - turns out a couple weeks of drinking tonnes of water, using Pro-Activ (which I hate, by the way) and eating more fruit than ever before, DOESN'T WORK. I hate you, skin. Anyway, I'm hoping a "Skin Fix" or something to that effect will set me right.

I'll let you know, yo.

No comments:

Post a Comment