9 December 2009

The Keratoconjunctivitis Sicca Strikes Back

You may or not remember (depending on how long you've been reading, and how much attention you pay to my ramblings) that I was earlier this year diagnosed with an eye condition called Keratoconjunctivitis Sicca. Since then I've become a slave to eyedrops, using them every night, every morning, after every swim, every makeup removal and so on.

This morning I decided to try smoky eyes a la Viviane Orth as seen on Model Diaries the other night on FashionTV. This required not only liquid liner but about ten times as much black eyeshadow as I'm used to. My eyes freaked out. Not just for the period of time I was wearing the makeup, but also during, and after washing it off.

I feel like I might start crying blood.

It's almost unbelievable how much relief eyedrops can provide. Here's my personal favourite.



My already fairly severe eye condition has been exacerbated of late as a result of driving without my glasses. I just don't know where I put them! It's not good.

Recommendations for eyedrops are welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment