10 December 2009

Body Beautiful

Bath & Body: Body Cleanser, Body Moisturiser, Exfoliant, Fragrance
Body Cleanser: While I rave about philosophy Amazing Grace ad nauseum, I'm actually going to abandon it in favour of Lush shower gels, simply because they've brought Slammer back, and because it's Christmas time so Snow Fairy fills my showers with happiness and lovely smells every day.

Body Moisturiser: I still say St Ives Advanced Body Moisturiser can't be beat! It's only like, $3.50 here for a massive 532mL container (532mL? Why?) that lasts and lasts, and truly moisturises the driest of skins. Others worth mentioning are Nivea Irresistibly Smooth Body Lotion and Palmers Alpha Hydroxy Skin Smoothing Lotion (it got a mention last year, for "stinging like a bitch after shaving". Still true).

Exfoliant: Ahh, I just can't go past L'Oreal Exfotonic. I freakin LOVE it. Although I have to admit, a pair of exfoliating gloves are a worthwhile investment. They make for hassle-free, mess-free showers and only need to be replaced yearly. Not worth the money: ModelCo Polished Exfoliating Body Scrub. It smells weird, it hardly exfoliates, it's crazy expensive... don't do it.

Fragrance: I've loved many fragrances this year. Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb, Tommy Hilfiger Dreaming, Boss Orange... but I'm afraid that philosophy Amazing Grace still reigns. Smell it, and you'll understand.


Fact: if you buy it for me, I will love you forever.


And we're done for another year! Hooray. Okay, how much closer to 300 am I now? I feel like I've been typing all day. Peace and love on Earth, yo.

No comments:

Post a Comment