10 December 2009

Anchors Aweigh

I'm just one week away from returning home from Summer School today. Excited? You bet. Next Saturday, Becky, Manda and I are going to the Flow Bar Christmas party - free shots for those who dress up in red and green. Now, I'll admit I'm not a Christmas fan, but I just can't resist an opportunity to dress up! To that end I'm buying a teeny tiny new dress (in white, and dyeing it red), using my new MAC Mineralize Eyeshadow Duo in Fresh Green Mix (whoever thought neon green would make for a hot Christmas look?!) and getting amongst it!

Concerns about clubbing in Cowtown? Sure. Donny's bound to be out and about, and abusive as always. The likelihood of crossing paths with LMC is potentially high, as it is with our "mutual friend". But being negative about such chances seems like a waste of energy. After all, I'll be out in my hometown for a night of fun with two of my favourite girls, and whoever else is out for a good time with minimal drama. Hooray!



Of course, now my trip home is just a week from now, the days are really dragging their feet. I woke up this morning, thinking (and hoping) it was Friday, but alas, this is not the case. Never mind though. In just six sleeps, I'll be back in Cowtown, looking at the lovely billboards featuring Donny that I've been told now grace the walls of the Hamilton Airport. Good.

Peace and love as always!

No comments:

Post a Comment