20 February 2009

Let's Talk About Me (yeah, it's an actual song title)

Since my three readers don't already know way more than they ever wanted to about me, here's some more (courtesy of Emma's Facebook page... haha)

001. Real name → Miriam Jenkins *gasp*
002. Nickname(s)→ Mim/Mimsta is the most common, Patters/Pat Pat, Minka, Mustang...
003. Zodiac sign → Aquarius
004. Male or female → Female
005. Elementary → Hukanui Primary School
006. Middle School → Fairfield Intermediate
007. High School → Hamilton Girls' High School
008. Hair color → "Rome" which is to say, brown
009. Long or short → I'm going with short, but it's no like, pixie hairdo
010. Loud or Quiet → Haha! Loud. If you think I'm quiet, that probably means I don't like you.
011. Sweats or Jeans → Neither. Skirts!
012. Phone or Camera → My cellphone has both, and an MP3 player. Handy.
013. Health freak → I'm going with yes, but less so now that I'm no longer a swimmer.
014. Drink or Smoke? → Neither
015. Do you have a crush on someone? → Don't I always?
016. Eat or Drink → I'd rather drink juice than ever have to eat another bite.
017. Piercings → None anymore!!
018. Tattoos → I have a giant red star on my right arm.

HAVE YOU EVER?
019. Been in an airplane→ I have.
020. Been in a relationship → Not a real one. And by that I don't mean online, I just mean, argh you know!?
021. Been in a car accident → I've been hit by a car!
022. Been in a fist fight → I've punched someone in a club.

FIRSTS:
023. First piercing → My ears, when I was seven.
024. First best friend? → Brigette Baker! I'm so stoked to say we are still friends
025. First award → For writing, when I was six.
026. First crush → Kyle Gracie. I was four.
027. First kiss → Oh my lord, I didn't have my first kiss until I was like, eighteen. I'm serious!
028. First big vacation → The first five years of my life were spent vacationing between England and New Zealand... after that, um, Australia?

LASTS:

029. Last person you talked to → Rex
030. Last person you texted → Sara Lee!! aka Sexface
031. Last person you watched a movie with → I watched Get Smart on Thursday night with Hadleigh
032. Last food you ate → A Cadbury Creme Egg. I got it all over my face.
033. Last movie you watched → Get Smart
034. Last song you listened to → Angel In The Night, by Basshunter. I don't care!!
035. Last thing you bought → Food! Cherry Tomatoes, specifically. Nom nom nom.
036. Last person you hugged → Nayuha... oh, now I'm going to cry

FAVES:
037. Food → Cherry Tomatoes
038. Drinks → A Tank Vitality, or a Razzleberry from ReLoad
039. Clothing → Probably my square-neck top from Principals with a skirt. Depending on the occasion, of course. I'm quite partial to my Slipstream cycling jersey, too.
040. Flower → Oooh, that's tough. Maybe a Narcissus (hmm, fitting).
042. Colors → Yellow!
043. Movies → Endurance. Garden State.
044. Subjects → Physics & Chemistry

check all that apply

Have you ...
045. [x] kissed someone
046. [  ] celebrated Halloween
047. [x] had your heart broken (including my soul...)
048. [  ] went over the minutes/texts on your cell phone
049. [x] someone questioned your sexual orientation (to be fair, I had a shaved head)
050. [  ] came out of the closet
051. [  ] gotten pregnant 
052. [  ] had an abortion (wow, is that something you'd really want to check off and then post on your Facebook?!)
053. [x] done something you've regretted (or done something in a time-inconsistent manner, to be more correct)
054. [  ] broken a promise 
055. [x] hid a secret 
056. [  ] pretended to be happy
057. [x] met someone who changed your life 
058. [x] pretended to be sick
059. [x] left the country
060. [x] tried something you normally wouldn't try and liked it
061. [x] cried over the silliest thing
062. [x] ran a mile (yeah, i've run 26 in one go...)
063. [  ] went to the beach with your best friend(s) (this is only because my best friend lives in Chicago)
064. [x] got into an argument with your friends
065. [x] hated someone
066. [x] stayed single the whole year (I've effectively been single my whole life)

CURRENTLY:
067. Eating → Nothing, yay!
068. Drinking → Water
069. I'm about to → Try to sleep!
070. Listening to → Angel In The Night, in my head, haha
071. Plans for today --> Today is over. Tomorrow I have a bike race!
072. Waiting for → My bike race! I have high hopes!

YOUR FUTURE:
073. Want kids? → NO NO NO NO NO NO NO
074. Want to get married? → Erm, I'm on the fence. I think it's more an issue of finding someone that would marry ME
075. Careers in mind → Doctor. I'm not even kidding. But if that falls through then... makeup artist, I guess. Or pilot... but hopefully maybe a research scientist... or just an academic. That would make me quite happy.

WHICH IS BETTER WITH A BOY?
076. Lips or eyes → Eyes for sure
077. Shorter or taller?→ Shorter! I love little guys. Wait, that sounds creepy. I mean, petite guys.
078. Romantic or spontaneous → Spontaneous... fuck romance!
079. Nice stomach or nice arms → Not really fussed, I like em skinny.
080. Sensitive or loud → In between? And who's to say loud people can't be sensitive?
081. Hook-up or relationship → Right now a hook-up would go down a treat.
082. Trouble-maker or hesitant → Those are kind of like, unrelated. It's like saying, do you like pink or dinosaurs?

HAVE YOU EVER:
083. Lost glasses/contacts – Sunglasses, like 40 billion pairs.
084. Snuck out of your house → Never had to.
085. Held a gun/knife for self defense → I've wandered around my house in the dark with a knife. Sounds a bit loopy now that I admit it.
086. Killed somebody → Holy shit! Can you imagine answering "yes" to that?!
087. Broken someone's heart → Haha, no. No-one gets involved with me.
088. Been arrested → No
089. Cried when someone died → Yeah

DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
090. Yourself → I try to.
091. Miracles → I'd have to experience one, then I'll let you know.
092. Love at first sight → I'd go more with, thinking someone is bumpable at first sight.
093. Heaven → No
094. Santa Claus - No
095. Sex on the first date → I believe it happens?! Can't say I've ever really been on a date though.
096. Kiss on the first date → Again...

ANSWER TRUTHFULLY:
097. Is there one person you want to be with right now? → Not as such, but I REALLY wish Sam still lived here!
098. Are you seriously happy with where you are in life? → No way. So much to do! So little time!
099. Do you believe in God → No. I believe in science.

and number 100. Do you think Miriam should stop typing and go to sleep? -> Very much so

No comments:

Post a Comment