Since my three readers don't already know way more than they ever wanted to about me, here's some more (courtesy of Emma's Facebook page... haha)
001. Real name → Miriam Jenkins *gasp*
002. Nickname(s)→ Mim/Mimsta is the most common, Patters/Pat Pat, Minka, Mustang...
003. Zodiac sign → Aquarius
004. Male or female → Female
005. Elementary → Hukanui Primary School
006. Middle School → Fairfield Intermediate
007. High School → Hamilton Girls' High School
008. Hair color → "Rome" which is to say, brown
009. Long or short → I'm going with short, but it's no like, pixie hairdo
010. Loud or Quiet → Haha! Loud. If you think I'm quiet, that probably means I don't like you.
011. Sweats or Jeans → Neither. Skirts!
012. Phone or Camera → My cellphone has both, and an MP3 player. Handy.
013. Health freak → I'm going with yes, but less so now that I'm no longer a swimmer.
014. Drink or Smoke? → Neither
015. Do you have a crush on someone? → Don't I always?
016. Eat or Drink → I'd rather drink juice than ever have to eat another bite.
017. Piercings → None anymore!!
018. Tattoos → I have a giant red star on my right arm.
HAVE YOU EVER?
019. Been in an airplane→ I have.
020. Been in a relationship → Not a real one. And by that I don't mean online, I just mean, argh you know!?
021. Been in a car accident → I've been hit by a car!
022. Been in a fist fight → I've punched someone in a club.
023. First piercing → My ears, when I was seven.
024. First best friend? → Brigette Baker! I'm so stoked to say we are still friends
025. First award → For writing, when I was six.
026. First crush → Kyle Gracie. I was four.
027. First kiss → Oh my lord, I didn't have my first kiss until I was like, eighteen. I'm serious!
028. First big vacation → The first five years of my life were spent vacationing between England and New Zealand... after that, um, Australia?
029. Last person you talked to → Rex
030. Last person you texted → Sara Lee!! aka Sexface
031. Last person you watched a movie with → I watched Get Smart on Thursday night with Hadleigh
032. Last food you ate → A Cadbury Creme Egg. I got it all over my face.
033. Last movie you watched → Get Smart
034. Last song you listened to → Angel In The Night, by Basshunter. I don't care!!
035. Last thing you bought → Food! Cherry Tomatoes, specifically. Nom nom nom.
036. Last person you hugged → Nayuha... oh, now I'm going to cry
037. Food → Cherry Tomatoes
038. Drinks → A Tank Vitality, or a Razzleberry from ReLoad
039. Clothing → Probably my square-neck top from Principals with a skirt. Depending on the occasion, of course. I'm quite partial to my Slipstream cycling jersey, too.
040. Flower → Oooh, that's tough. Maybe a Narcissus (hmm, fitting).
042. Colors → Yellow!
043. Movies → Endurance. Garden State.
044. Subjects → Physics & Chemistry
check all that apply
Have you ...
045. [x] kissed someone
046. [ ] celebrated Halloween
047. [x] had your heart broken (including my soul...)
048. [ ] went over the minutes/texts on your cell phone
049. [x] someone questioned your sexual orientation (to be fair, I had a shaved head)
050. [ ] came out of the closet
051. [ ] gotten pregnant
052. [ ] had an abortion (wow, is that something you'd really want to check off and then post on your Facebook?!)
053. [x] done something you've regretted (or done something in a time-inconsistent manner, to be more correct)
054. [ ] broken a promise
055. [x] hid a secret
056. [ ] pretended to be happy
057. [x] met someone who changed your life
058. [x] pretended to be sick
059. [x] left the country
060. [x] tried something you normally wouldn't try and liked it
061. [x] cried over the silliest thing
062. [x] ran a mile (yeah, i've run 26 in one go...)
063. [ ] went to the beach with your best friend(s) (this is only because my best friend lives in Chicago)
064. [x] got into an argument with your friends
065. [x] hated someone
066. [x] stayed single the whole year (I've effectively been single my whole life)
067. Eating → Nothing, yay!
068. Drinking → Water
069. I'm about to → Try to sleep!
070. Listening to → Angel In The Night, in my head, haha
071. Plans for today --> Today is over. Tomorrow I have a bike race!
072. Waiting for → My bike race! I have high hopes!
073. Want kids? → NO NO NO NO NO NO NO
074. Want to get married? → Erm, I'm on the fence. I think it's more an issue of finding someone that would marry ME
075. Careers in mind → Doctor. I'm not even kidding. But if that falls through then... makeup artist, I guess. Or pilot... but hopefully maybe a research scientist... or just an academic. That would make me quite happy.
WHICH IS BETTER WITH A BOY?
076. Lips or eyes → Eyes for sure
077. Shorter or taller?→ Shorter! I love little guys. Wait, that sounds creepy. I mean, petite guys.
078. Romantic or spontaneous → Spontaneous... fuck romance!
079. Nice stomach or nice arms → Not really fussed, I like em skinny.
080. Sensitive or loud → In between? And who's to say loud people can't be sensitive?
081. Hook-up or relationship → Right now a hook-up would go down a treat.
082. Trouble-maker or hesitant → Those are kind of like, unrelated. It's like saying, do you like pink or dinosaurs?
HAVE YOU EVER:
083. Lost glasses/contacts – Sunglasses, like 40 billion pairs.
084. Snuck out of your house → Never had to.
085. Held a gun/knife for self defense → I've wandered around my house in the dark with a knife. Sounds a bit loopy now that I admit it.
086. Killed somebody → Holy shit! Can you imagine answering "yes" to that?!
087. Broken someone's heart → Haha, no. No-one gets involved with me.
088. Been arrested → No
089. Cried when someone died → Yeah
DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
090. Yourself → I try to.
091. Miracles → I'd have to experience one, then I'll let you know.
092. Love at first sight → I'd go more with, thinking someone is bumpable at first sight.
093. Heaven → No
094. Santa Claus - No
095. Sex on the first date → I believe it happens?! Can't say I've ever really been on a date though.
096. Kiss on the first date → Again...
097. Is there one person you want to be with right now? → Not as such, but I REALLY wish Sam still lived here!
098. Are you seriously happy with where you are in life? → No way. So much to do! So little time!
099. Do you believe in God → No. I believe in science.
and number 100. Do you think Miriam should stop typing and go to sleep? -> Very much so