27 November 2009

Peroxide Nightmares

Nah, who am I kidding? I love peroxide.

Right now, my hair is covered in it. Yes, I got my hair bleached a few weeks ago, but it just wasn't white enough for my liking, so I bought some L'Oreal Perfect Blonde Maximum in the Farmers sale yesterday (and some Napoleon makeup - more on that shortly) and now I'm about halfway through the process that will hopefully result in my hair being the same colour as... I don't know, Lady Gaga's?

Speaking of whom, she is coming to Aotearoa in March to play one show!!! I'm rather excited about the fact. I'll admit her music is not my fave (unless you consider Paparazzi, which with 840 plays, is my #1 most played song on iTunes), but I'm not going to lie about the fact that I wish I was her, and I would go to her show solely so I could see her in the flesh. Probably won't end up happening, as it's about two weeks into the first semester of uni next year, but you know.

Napoleon makeup? I've long been searching for the perfect pale bronze/taupe/tan colour to adorn my eyelids with. Everyone seems to have this colour except me, and I found it last night in a Napoleon Prismatic Eyeshadow Quad (#13, in case you were wondering). I'm a bit obsessed with these quads - if I had more money, I would have gotten shades #1, #6 and #10 as well. Napoleon might just be one of the world's most underrated makeup brands. I'm a fan.




Other things I'm a fan of? Make Up For Ever's out of control range of eyeshadow (112 shades!), their false lashes, and Dior's SkinFlash primer. I do love primer.

Anyway, my scalp is about to burn right off, so I'm going to go rinse.

Peace, love, and white blonde hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment