26 November 2009

Oh! The Places You Will Go

You may or may not know that I am a huge Threadless fiend.

So far, my Threadless wardrobe includes:
Star-Cross'd Lovers
True Love Will Find You In The End
I Came To Dance
Playground Joust
Rainforest
Juliet
Alice's Sewing Basket

and yesterday I ordered
Storm
Polar Gardening

So, without further ado, may I suggest you visit the sites of the cool artists who draw the stuff that goes on my tshirts...

Lim Heng Swee - www.ilovedoodle.com
Yeoh Guan Hong - www.hyperthesis.com
Jillian Nickell - jillustration.blogspot.com
Robert Gould - www.coroflot.com/robertgould
T. J. Zhang - www.threadless.com/profile/687585
Jean-Sebastien Deheeger www.neskoncept.com/
Si Scott - www.siscottstudio.com

I'm also a big Camilla Engman fan - you can and should visit her here.

Props to Threadless for being the easiest company ever to deal with, too - they gave me a $3 coupon which I tried, unsuccessfully, to use while placing my order yesterday. Within hours they'd refunded my credit card. I heart Threadless.

I just wish I wasn't so crap at designing my own stuff so I could submit... sigh. One day I'll get into art school...

No comments:

Post a Comment